Tuesday, August 03, 2021

#572. Point Of Entry, Deshaun Watson

Houston Texans Quarterback Deshaun Watson is physically and literally bringing new meaning to the term "Ass Man."

No shit, Sherlock!

Watson prefers it when his massage therapists go deep.  Not necessarily on the football field.  Butt in the realm of anularity.  That's uh, well uh... let's just agree it's a little below the belt.

One of his 22 accusers... "The only thing that really bothered me in the first appointment was that he kept asking me to go inside his butt, and I was just so confused.  Normally with any of my clients I’ll stop at the lower thigh and he kept asking me to go inside.  I originally thought it was the crack and so I would go around that area and he still wasn’t satisfied.  He was very adamant and was saying don’t be afraid to go inside."

"He basically didn’t want the rest of his body massaged, he wanted his groin area massaged and his butt only… he kept saying do you want to put in your mouth? It was just very very uncomfortable."


 

Point of Entry, Deshaun Watson
sonofsaf


Elementary, My Dear Watson
Arthur Conan Doyle


I was never much of a Sherlock Holmes fan.  However, I do share a "special bond" with Texans owner Janice McNair.  She assumed an ownership stake in the team following the 2018 passing of her husband, Robert McNair.  Little does she know that about 5 years ago, one of her neighbors contacted me and expressed an interest in conveying some sensitive, albeit very generic information, regarding dangerously obsolete NFL stadium emergency evacuation protocol.  Hint: Everyone has a cell phone.  This woman (I forget her name but I have it written down somewhere) said she often chit chats with Janice when she takes her dog for a walk.  I seriously doubt this woman was making it all up.


Houston Texans:

9-7-05, Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA

9-7-08, Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA

10-20-14, Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA

Please do not share this material with DeShaun Watson and/or any of the 22 woman alleging sexual harassment.


No comments: