Wednesday, August 04, 2021

#576. Don't Cry For Me China Virus

The 2020 election witnessed one of the best ads in the history of politics.  The Lincoln Project released Covita.  A parody of "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" from Evita.


If I was the left-wing media searching for a good Covid-19 talking point, I'd find an adult woman/trophy wife, preferably from Florida or Texas, who's adamant about not getting the vaccine.  But at the same time, insistent on going to the hospital for her scheduled breast implant surgery.


A scenario like this, particularly during a Covid spike, would infuriate the masses.  But it also helps promote the notion, that if you happen to be one of these anti-vaxxer morons, you shouldn't be rewarded with elective, world class healthcare.  Translation: If you refuse to get the shot, you gotta move to the back of the bus.

The choice is yours.


Don’t Cry For Me China Virus
sonofsaf

Don’t cry for me China virus
The Kung Flu
Will weaponize you
Wuhan’s a scary place
The population’s dense
He’s the Orange Prolapse
Now kiss his greatness


Don’t Cry for me Argentina
Tim Rice & Andrew Lloyd Webber

Don't cry for me Argentina
The truth is
I never left you
All through my wild days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance

Don’t Cry For Me White House Staffers
The Lincoln Project

Don’t cry for me White House staffers
The truth is
I will infect you
All through my tweeting
My mad existence
I broke my promise

Don’t Cry For Me Secret Service
The Lincoln Project

Don’t cry for me Secret Service
Though Covid
just might well kill you
While on my joyride
I spread the virus
I broke my promise
Won’t keep my distance



Please do not share this information with anti-vaxxer women who are actively considering getting a boob job, Americans who've contracted Covid-19, and/or former President Donald J. Trump.


No comments: