Wednesday, March 24, 2021

#218. Everyday I Fight Mo Brooks

CongressPOS Mo Brooks (R-AL) just announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate.  Mo's still "all in" on the Trump Train.  I guess nobody told him about the insurrection.  

(Rumor has it that Mo initially gained political fame as a "stand-in" for Mike Pence) 

With the exception of Doug Jones barely defeating Judge Roy Moore (the reputed shopping mall pedophile), the Democratic party just hasn't fared too well in the land of shrimp and grits.

I'd suggest the Democrats devise a simple, straightforward strategy.  One that would appeal to the traditional mindset of backwoods 'Bama country folk.  Just start calling him Mohammed Brooks at every possible opportunity.  I know, I know... his real first name is Morris.  But who the fuck cares?  After all, him and his buddy the Orange Prolapse absolutely adore derogatory nicknames.  Roll tide! 

Repeat after me.  Congressman Mohammed Brooks.  Representative Mohammed Brooks.  U.S. Senate candidate from the great state of Alabama... Mohammed Brooks.  Trust me, the typical voter down South will not be inclined to cast a ballot for anyone named Mohammed.  Hmm, maybe in the city limits of Birmingham.  But that's about it.


Everyday I Fight Mo Brooks
sonofsaf

Don't tell me you don't know what lies are
When you're old enough a go getter
When you find orange hair is not better
When the shithead turns out to be an asshole
He’s a bitch with no vision let’s charge him with sedition

Alabama and all you forsook
Everyday, everyday, everyday I fight Mo Brooks

Chapter one we thought you were so big and strong
Chapter two we like to pander to the Jews
You’ll never take a knee in the middle of chapter three
But you sure sucked a bag of dicks in chapters four, five and six

It’s your small cock
That tiny cock, and try to fist me, and laugh
In four or five paragraphs
All your business deals we thought you were a shark
It’s easier being left in the dark

Don't tell me you don't know the difference
Between whose blacker and whose whiter
You’ll never be a heroic prizefighter
In an orange prolapse world there’s a ghost written sequel
I’ll still do what is right keep explaining that you’re fecal

 

Everyday I Write The Book
Elvis Costello

Don't tell me you don't know what love is
When you're old enough to know better
When you find strange hands in your sweater
When your dreamboat turns out to be a footnote
I'm a man with a mission in two or three editions

And I'm giving you a longing look
Everyday, everyday, everyday I write the book

Chapter one we didn't really get along
Chapter two I think I fell in love with you
You said you'd stand by me in the middle of chapter three
But you were up to your old tricks in chapters four, five and six

The way you walk
The way you talk, and try to kiss me, and laugh
In four or five paragraphs
All your compliments and your cutting remarks
Are captured here in my quotation marks

Don't tell me you don't know the difference
Between a lover and a fighter
With my pen and my electric typewriter
Even in a perfect world where everyone was equal
I'd still own the film rights and be working on the sequel


 

Elvis Costello & The Imposters:

7-28-08, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA (opened for The Police) 

Please do not share this information with Mo Brooks (R-AL), former President Donald J. Trump, and/or anyone named Mohammed.


No comments: