Monday, February 15, 2021

#106. Think Of Lara

Senator Lindsey Gayman, er uh... Graham, went on Fox yesterday morning to praise the Orange Prolapse.  He also threatened to impeach VP Kamala Harris.  And name-dropped Trump daughter-in-law Lara Trump running for US Senate in North Carolina in 2022.  To fill the seat of the non-traitorous Burr.

Whether or not she eventually tests the political waters is largely irrelevant.  Feel free to share this poignant parody of "Think of Laura."  Yeah.  I know.  I know.  It came out a little choppy.  The song's a little bit too "lyrically dreamy."



 

Think of Lara
sonofsaf

Every once in a while
I'd turn the dial
Your father-in-law’s a clown
Makes little children cry
We hope that he dies
And fuck the golf club he’s playing

Think of Lara we hope you die
I think that she might be gay
When you think of Lara hope she dies
I think that she might be gay

A thief to the end
Some cash will you send
Fucking ugly girl she is
Has cancer of the cunt
Has cancer but there’s no mourning

Not a Jew but she’s queer
She’s got a lot to give
Wears a fir and still queer
She hates Martin Luther King

Hey Lara, you smell so foul
Is your gaped asshole still queer
A job to blow
Yes you are queer
Faking the news today


Think of Laura
Christopher Cross

Every once in a while
I'd see her smile
And she'd turn my day around
A girl with those eyes
Could stare through the lies
And see what your heart was saying

Think of Laura but laugh don't cry
I know she'd want it that way
When you think of Laura laugh don't cry
I know she'd want it that way

A friend of a friend
A friend till the end
That's the kind of girl she was
Taken away so young
Taken away without a warning

I know you and you're here
In everyday we live
I know her and she's here
I can feel her when I sing

Hey Laura, where are you now
Are you far away from here
I don't think so
I think you're here
Taking our tears away


 

Christopher Cross has played in Pittsburgh only once.  In the summer of 1995, he joined Eddie Money and The Beach Boys for a concert at the Three River Stadium.  Believe it or not, he has a show scheduled for the Carnegie of Homestead Music Hall on October of 2021 (40th Anniversary tour).  I plan to be in attendance.

Please do not share this information with Senator Lindsay Graham (R-SC), former President Donald Trump, Lara Trump, Vice President Kamala Harris, and/or Christopher Cross. 


No comments: