Wednesday, February 24, 2021

#134. I'm A Donald Junior

With the CPAC conference just one day away, welcome to the "speaker nursery rhyme" continuation series.  As I've stated earlier, feel free to copy any or all of them and distribute at-will.  Preferably outside the main entrance of the Hyatt Regency Orlando.

There's a ton of pictures of Donald Jr. with his father, the dear orange prolapse.  And plenty with his brother Eric, a la Beavis and Butthead.  But I prefer Don Jr. with his maniacal girlfriend Kim Guilfoyle. Especially during the 2020 RNC phase.


(celebrity name K-Dump)

 

I’m A Donald Junior

I’m a Donald Junior, acting out
Another scandal
I’m gonna pout
When I get all pissed off, have no doubt
Up on the rooftop is where I’ll shout


I'm a Little Tea Pot

I’m a little teapot, short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up, hear me shout
Just tip me over and pour me out


Please do not share this information with Donald Trump Jr., former President Donald J. Trump, Kim Guilfoyle, and/or Eric Trump.

 

No comments: