Saturday, February 20, 2021

#124. Fat Trump of D.C.

Shortly after the insurrection, at the "de coup mont" of House impeachment hysteria, I took a stab at Will Smith's theme song to Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.  Not THAT... was some trickity hippity hoppity.  Hey, you know what they say, "Orange is the new gay.

 

Dedicated to all the public restrooms where Donald Trump, a/k/a The Orange Prolapse, has taken a dump.


Fat Trump of D.C.
sonofsaf

Now, this is a story all about how
Trump’s hair got whipped up like a clown
How the losers never win it
A coup for thee
It’s all about me and how I'm the Prez of a town called D.C.

In Brooklyn New York City wanted laid
Down on Broadway was where I never saw plays
Watchin’ some tv only me no friends
Just me and my bodyguard bitter means to an end
Tellin’ so many lies but you know it’s all good
I’ll tell you straight up as the media should
They think I like to incite and play truth or dare
They said 'You want an insurrection and you don’t even care’

I gristled up some flab to those I hold dear
The impeachment read Trump Nancy Pelosi I feared
It’s my golfing handicap that’s part of the show
But it’s all fake news bullshit 'Yo, Mar-A-Lago’

The Senate and the House gonna decide my fate
So I yelled at the Congress, ‘You’re all the real traitors’
Except for the chaos
It was all a big show
Gotta go potty down at Mar-A-Lago


Fresh Prince of Bel Air (theme song)
Will Smith

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, home to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air





Didn't watch much tv during the early 90's.  I was in my nomadic "Wandering Jew" phase.  Mostly tripping, er uh, stumbling around the Northeast and Midwest hitting up a bunch of Dead shows.  Regardless, when I had my first crib on Wheeling Island (in the roach-infested Gruber Apartments), I only had this crappy little portable black and white Radio Shack tv w/ the requisite rabbit ears.  Might have been a Sanyo.  It got about 7 or 8 channels.  WTRF (CBS Wheeling) and WTOV (NBC Steubenville).  But mostly of it was religious crap and infomercials.  Miss Cleo, George Foreman grill, and so on and so forth.

Please do not share with the former President Donald J. Trump, Will Smith, and/or anyone who has ever attempted "The Carlton."


No comments: